START YOUR JOURNEY TO HEAL HERE
GET BACK INTO YOUR POWER
Sessions offered virtually & IN PERSON.
Ready to get back in your body?
Integrative Movement Sessions are for those looking to reconnect with their body and move in ways that support their life and goals.
Hoping to get more active and feel good moving?
Ready to deal with the constant pain in your shoulders, hips, or back?
Looking to bring more mindfulness into your everyday life?
This is for you.
Every session is completely tailored to meeting you where you are. In person & virtual sessions are offered in York & Lancaster, PA, and virtual sessions are available for those further away.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN A PRIVATE CLASS?
A private class is 60 minutes for you and a friend (or more if you want) that takes a class that would be typically offered to the public but is done just for you and your group. An Integrative Movement Session is more than a yoga class. We take time to focus on what you experience on AND off the mat, and how we can use yoga, mindfulness and other tools like them to create a life that works for you!
TOPICS WE MAY EXPLORE IN AN INTEGRATIVE MOVEMENT SESSION:
- Yoga: Poses that support, strengthen & challenge you
- Mobility: Adaptive ways to support your body's long-term ability to move
- Self-agency: Creating confidence and authenticity in your body and life
- Meditation: Learning to listen to the body & slow the mind
- Nervous System Regulation: Move out of fight or flight and into ease
- Breathwork: Using the breath to support you
- Reiki: Exploring your energy and what your body is telling you
- Connection: Connecting the body, mind & spirit
Each session is entirely customized to support you where you are and provide tools to help you move towards where you see yourself going. Meet yourself where you are and aligned on creating a life that fully supports what you want.
WANT TO KNOW MORE BEFORE YOU BOOK?
To schedule a quick 10-minute call to learn more about getting started, click the button below!